Yes. See directions below:
- Connect the printer power cable to one of the assignable pins on the green terminal block in the dock. Refer to this DOCUMENT for more information.
- In our RTi Control Panel, navigate to Setup > Input/Output Lines. Ensure the pin you connected the printer power cable to is set to “Power Control” and the “Power While On” checkmark is checked. Check out this VIDEO for more information.
- Run the Brother Printer Driver Installer, and ensure the “Printer Settings Tools” is selected for installation.
- Launch the Drivers/Printer Settings Tool
- Navigate to “Device Settings”
- Enable Power
- Exit the Settings Tool
- The printer will now turn on when the tablet is turned on, and turn off when the tablet is turned off.